Grey Oak Foundation is Grey Oak's arm focussed on initiatives to support and nurture reading habits among school children, promote literacy drives for under-privilaged children, promote awareness among children on wildlife and environment protection in India. It's source of funds would be the author royalties from books anonymously published under the Grey Oak label (Typically 1-2 books/ year) as well as voluntary contributions from the Grey Oak family.
The main objectives of Grey Oak Foundation are -
support initiatives in quality education for children among the under-privilaged;
- To encourage literacy drives at schools in Rural India, with particular
focus on the under-privilaged;
- To organize book clubs and drives to donate books to under resourced
school libraries in collaboration with bookstores and trade partners;
- To support reading habits among young children, particularly the underprivilaged with remote - access to facilities;
- To encourage, fund and support awareness campaigns and initiatives among/ by children/ childrens groups for wildlife, environment protection and prevention of global warming in India; and
- Any other campaigns and initiatives to support identified initiatives from time to time.
To seek our support on the above identified objectives, write to - email@example.com
To learn more about Grey Oak Foundation and partner with us on our initiatives,
write to - firstname.lastname@example.org